Custom Exhibitions take place in businesses and commercial settings including office building lobbies, throughout private offices, restaurants, condominiums, and businesses of all types. These exhibitions benefit CFEVA, artists, employers, employees, clients, and visitors by showing that the sponsoring business supports a local non-profit, local artists, and innovative thinking in general.
Artwork will be mounted and handled by a professional installer. All supplies and costs
for artwork transportation and preparation are included.
We will consider visibility, foot traffic, and infrastructure when determining the exhibition areas.
Our custom or community exhibition will invigorate your space without long term commitment.
All works exhibited are for sale either individually as priced or can be purchased as a complete exhibition.
- Selecting artwork and curating exhibition to specific tastes and style
- Art handling and exhibition preparation
- Installation, supplies, and local transportation
- Signage and information on CFEVA and the artwork
- Opportunity for related programming
- Art in the workplace enhances a company or organization’s professional image to its employees and also to its constituents and visitors.
- Art exhibitions beautify the work environment and stimulate creativity, innovation and increased performance.
- Participation in such a program demonstrates a company’s support of the arts and local nonprofit community, spreading a message of goodwill.
- The company can be listed as a supporter in CFEVA’s literature and website.
- Custom exhibitions give people the opportunity to experience and learn about art in a comfortable, familiar environment.
Contracted to have a one year Community Exhibition of small and large works in the Chamber of Commerce.
Ongoing client in the Cira Centre that contracts six-month Custom Exhibitions of small and large works.
Contracted to have a large works exhibition for six months in the lobby and decided to purchase all of the artwork within one week of installation. 2 Logan Square went on to win the Building Owners and Managers Association’s Best Lobby Award in 2008.
First one-year Custom Exhibition of small works in 2007 and has renewed the contract twice for new exhibitions.
Purchased one large work for the building lobby.
Two-year Custom Exhibition of small works.
Contracted to have four solo exhibitions by CFEVA artists over the course of one year.
(215) 546-7775 x11
(215) 546-7775 x13